Are you ready to start making a better living? Do you have at least one year of sales or customer service experience? Have you ever worked in a multi-channel customer service environment? Would you like to gain this experience or take the next step in your career? Are you ready to help clients navigate through their requests and queries? If so, Vista Print is looking for aspiring individuals like yourself.
CARE Specialist – Part Time
Are you a people person? Are you passionate about interacting directly with customers and helping to resolve their issues?
As a CARE Specialist, you will handle customer service inquiries regarding products, services and site navigation in a professional and efficient manner. The selected candidate will follow established guidelines to support our commitment to providing world-class Service.
Your role will involve:
• Answering all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, chat, email and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
• Performing accurate diagnosis of inquiries and providing appropriate solutions/responses based on defined procedures
• Using appropriate systems and available resources as necessary to assist in responding to each request
• Supporting and providing information to all internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Participating in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the team/domain/center
• Performing additional responsibilities as required
In return you will bring:
• Secondary level education with a minimum of 5 o’level subjects including English (grade 1 or 2), Mathematics or Principles of Accounts (grade 1, 2 or 3) and any 3 other subjects. Information Technology is a plus.
• At least one (1) year of customer service or sales experience
• Must be available to work between the hours of 4:00 PM and midnight, 7 days per week.
• Previous experience in a multi-channel customer service environment preferred
• Knowledge of and/or interest in internet/web technologies and social media
• Highly motivated to act independently and to acquire additional knowledge or skill sets that will aid in the role
• The ability to provide excellent customer service while multi-tasking
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to learn new technology quickly and the ability to use multiple systems
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to be a part of this global, fast-paced and dynamic organization.