The Assistant Resident Engineer will design and ensure development plans to guarantee that guidelines are respected. He/She will help with giving Resident Engineering and Design Review Services.
· Oversee Construction Contract
· Assist with surveying and design review.
· Help with planning and examination of highway geometry, structure, geotechnical components, hydrology and hydraulics, making sure they meet specifications conform to contract.
· Survey and submit regularly scheduled Payment Certificate, break down and manage change requests and resolve contractor issues.
· Writing daily, weekly and monthly reports, audit, plan adjustments and venture correspondence including Contractor Change Requests, Contractor Schedule Evaluations and Reviews, Request for Information (RAI’s), Instruction to Contractor (ITC’s) and Notice of Non-Compliance (NNC’s)
· Assess requirement for configuration changes and make recommendations
· Respect organization quality norms as outlined in the quality manual.
· Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Construction Management
· At least of fifteen years’ relevant experience
· PE license is an advantage though not mandatory
· Capacity to assist Project Manager in all undertakings and to fill his role
Every qualified candidate will be considered without regard to race, color, religion or sex. We are likewise an equal opportunity employer for people with disabilities and veterans.
OFCCP Equal Employment Opportunity notification at link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm