Work with clients in a vast array of industry sectors and pursue your career goals in an environment of ongoing learning and development. PwC Jamaica is seeking a Director who will leverage a broad skillset, for its Advisory Line of Service (Los). The area of specialization is public financial management systems, information technology or forensics across the Caribbean region.
• Post graduate degree in related field
• At least 8 years experience, ideally in a professional services firm or partnership
• Create and curate business plans to build/grow practice areas in terms of technical expertise and profitability
• Manage thought leadership initiatives through original research and analysis.
• Scout opportunities for continued improvement on products
• Collaborate with Business Development team
• Technical experience in developing and implementing technology solutions and the development of information systems.
• Keen knowledge of business transformation as well as mobile and technology oversight.