Username or email address *
Lost your password?
The incumbent will be responsible for planning and implementing communications programmes to create awareness and acceptance of the policies, projects and activities of the Government of Jamaica.
– Interfacing with community leaders, groups and institutions in the region and representing JIS in the parish and other local communities.
– Coordinating presentations on Government policies, programmes and projects in the region.
– Writing news releases and feature stories on developments in the region.
– Writing and filing radio and television news stories and features.
– Directing the technical team in providing video coverage of Government and community activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Knowledge of the geography and personalities in the assigned region.
– Diploma in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Education or related field.
Please send application with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org