Chemonics’ HRH2030 Global Fund/PEPFAR activity seeks a data collection firm for an anticipated USAID-funded assessment in Jamaica. The objective of this scope of work is for the Contractor to support a site-level and above-site level human resources for health (HRH) assessment by adapting and applying several HRH2030 data collection tools, undertaking focus group discussions and key informant interviews, and managing and compiling data and results. Applicants for this opportunity should have previous experience carrying out similar donor-funded assessments in Jamaica or the Caribbean.
Please send electronic submissions, including a capabilities statement and relevant CVs, demonstrating completion of similar assignments with the opportunity title in the subject line to HRH2030GlobalFundPMU@chemonics.com. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
All interested parties must submit their responses on October 17, 2018, by 5 p.m. (EST ). Inquiries will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Under this scope of work, the Contractor shall be responsible for the following tasks (scope and sample size subject to change based on stakeholder agreement on the overall activity):
1. With technical oversight from HRH2030/Chemonics, work with in-country partners including USAID/Jamaica and stakeholders at PEPFAR-supported sites to plan, coordinate, and manage data collection logistics.
2. Review, contextualize, pre-test, and finalize Jamaica versions of existing HRH2030 site-level data collection tools through collaboration with USAID/Jamaica and site-level stakeholders. Specific tools are to be determined but may include a variety of primary data collection methods, including:
3. Coordinate the data collection schedule at selected sites and above site settings with support from USAID, the MoH, RHAs, parishes and other stakeholders.
4. Use contextualized HRH2030 tools to conduct primary data collection site-level visits at up to 35 health service sites across Jamaica, selected by USAID/Jamaica and HRH2030. Based on schedule, only select tools may be applied at some sites. Number and location of sites are subject to change.
5. Support collection of secondary data from relevant existing data sources.
6. Provide a digital compilation (e.g., Excel) of all collected, cleaned data according to format agreed with Chemonics/HRH2030.
7. Provide weekly updates to HRH2030 on tasks outlined in the SOW via email, and a minimum of bi-monthly Skype calls, with additional calls and emails as needed.