Have you been working in Events Management and want to move up in your career? Do you have your first degree in Events Management, Marketing or equivalent and are a problem solver by nature?
A leading marketing company is seeking a Promotions Coordinator to plan, execute and manage various projects in adherence to the company’s established standards. You must be detail oriented and highly organised with the ability to meet firm deadlines. You should be a good communicator with good oral, written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in use of Microsoft Suite is also required. We would expect you to have the flexibility to work outside of normal 9- 5 hours.
You will be required to:
– Plan, execute and manage various projects in keeping with the company’s standards.
– Create Strategic recruitment drives for new promotional hostess/ brand ambassadors.
– Prepare detailed reports after each project is completed.
– Supervise multiple projects as required.
– Organize and perform training of all brand ambassadors/ promoters prior to activation.
– Develop and maintain database of promotional hostesses/ brand ambassadors.
– Source quotations from suppliers for various projects.
– Budget management.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 24, 2017.